- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Robust & breathable.
- Ideal for field sports, nature watching and photography, a Cotton Analogy® jacket with multiple pockets and roomy sleeves.
Designed for robustness and high breathability, the Assynt jacket is ideal for field sports, bushcraft and outdoor photography. It has deep bellow pockets, hand-warming pockets, a map pocket and a roll-away wired hood. Cotton Analogy® makes the Assynt Jacket ideal for high activity combined with periods of inactivity; an alternative product in Ventile® is the Glencoe Double Ventile® Jacket.
The jacket's roll-away hood reduces flapping and smartens the jacket for town use. The sleeve design provides freedom of movement and it is durable and quiet, making it perfect for field sports, nature watching and photography.
Assynt is a beautiful wild area in the North West of Scotland where small mountains rise above moorland studded with lochans. Find out more in our Glossary.
- 2 large lower bellow pockets
- 2 chest hand-warmer pockets
- Attached roll-away wired hood
- Volume adjuster
- Drawcord hood and waist
- Double front storm flaps with studs
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Heavyweight 2-way zip
- Inside map pocket
- Inside patch pocket
- YKK zips used throughout
- L24 Ventile® outer, Nikwax Pump Liner inner
- Weight: Medium 2lbs 11.8oz (1240g)
Customise your jacket
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length
- Cartridge pocket