Glencoe DV Jacket
- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Bellow and chest pockets.
- A double-layered Ventile® jacket with roomy sleeves for ease of movement, multiple pockets and roll-away hood.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
The Glencoe Jacket is a fully specified double-layer Ventile® Jacket ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities including field sports, bushcraft and birdwatching.
It features an array of pockets including bellow pockets, perfect for storing large items, inside map pocket and chest handwarmer pockets for comfort on chilly days.
A roll-away hood reduces flapping and smartens the jacket for town use. The sleeves are designed to provide freedom of movement, and the Ventile® material means it is durable and quiet, perfect for field sports, nature watching and photography.
This jacket is named after Glencoe, a glen (valley) surrounded by wild and precipitous mountains at the centre of climbing in Scotland and the site of the 1692 Massacre of Glencoe. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Roomy 3-piece sleeve
- 2 chest hand-warmer pockets
- 2 lower bellow pockets
- Waist drawcord
- Attached roll-away hood with drawcord and studs
- Volume adjuster
- Double front storm flaps with studs
- Chin flap
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Heavyweight 2-way zip
- Inner map pocket
- Inner patch pocket
- L24 Double Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium 2lbs 14.5oz (1315g)
Customise your jacket
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Handwarmer pockets behind bellows
- Cartridge pocket
- Detachable hood
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length