Kintail Ventile Shirt
- Product code:
- Classic styling. Wind & weatherproof.
- A versatile, comfortable base or mid layer.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
Our classic long sleeved windproof and weatherproof shirt. The comfortable fit and natural single Ventile® material makes for a shirt which can be worn next to the skin or over a baselayer.
Featuring studded pockets for securely holding valuable items and a pleated back for ease of movement, the Kintail Shirt is suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities
Named after Kintail (Gaelic: Cinn Tàile) an area of mountains in the Northwest Highlands of Scotland with classic ridge walks and deep glens full of red deer. Find out more in our Glossary.
- 2 chest pockets with flaps
- Collar with collar stand
- Cuffs with plastic studs
- Pleated back
- Scooped hem
- Front fastening with plastic studs
- L24 Single Ventile®
- Weight: Medium 14.3oz (405g)
Customise your shirt
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- L34 Ventile®
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length