Blaven DV Trousers
- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Lower rise fit.
- Warm trousers with front zipped pockets, in double-layer Ventile® with reinforced ankle, seat and articulated knee.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
Fully waterproof trousers made from Double Ventile®. Tough, hardwearing and warm with minimal rustle, these are perfect for professional users and are a firm favourite with wildlife photographers, nature watchers, bushcraft enthusiasts, field sports and gardeners.
With a low rise fit, our Blaven trousers have a reinforced seat, knee patches and ankle scuff patches, which give protection in demanding terrain.
Named after Blaven (Bla Bheinn), one of the most magnificent mountains in Scotland; a great isolated citadel of rock on the Isle of Skye with fabulous views. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Front hand-warmer pockets
- Front zipped security pockets
- Articulated reinforced knee Double Ventile® patches
- Ankle scuff patch
- Reinforced Double Ventile® seat
- 2 rear seat pockets
- Fitted waistband
- Fly zip and stud closure
- L24 Single Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: 34" 2lb 1oz (935g)
Customise your trousers
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Bellow cargo pockets
- No rear pockets
- Non standard length