Lochnagar Fleece Trousers
- Product code:
- Wind & abrasion resistant. Versatile layer.
- Quick drying Karisma technical fleece trousers with good water repellency, ideal for a wide range of activities.
Lochnagar Fleece Trousers are made from Karisma Fleece. Karisma is a warp-knit fleece, which has much better wind and abrasion resistance than normal fleece, as well as offering good water repellency and quick drying properties.
Our Lochnagar Fleece Trousers can be used as a baselayer, midlayer or worn as overtrousers for a wide range of activities including camping, mountaineering, kayaking or gliding. These versatile, comfortable trousers feature an elasticised waist and two handwarming pockets.
Lochnagar is one of our favourite mountains and is the test arena for most of the Hilltrek clothing range. It rises above a high moorland in Royal Deeside with magnificent cliffs perfectly placed to catch some of the fiercest weather conditions in Scotland. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Windproof and abrasion-resistant fleece fabric
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Two handwarming pockets
- Karisma technical fleece
- Weight: Medium 12oz (330g)
Customise your trousers
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Zipped fly
- Non standard length