Lochnagar Eco Fleece Trousers
- Product code:
- Wind & abrasion resistant. Versatile layer.
- Quick drying technical fleece trousers with good water repellency, ideal for a wide range of activities. Made from Recycled Polyester.
Lochnagar Eco Fleece Trousers are practical and versatile fleece trousers which can be worn as a baselayer, midlayer or as an overtrouser.
The trousers are made from Karisma Coolmax Ecomade Recycled Fleece, a warp-knit fleece which has better wind and abrasion resistance than normal fleece, as well as offering good water repellency and quick drying properties. It also has excellent sweat transportation due to a wicking cross section
Our Lochnagar Fleece Trousers can be used as as for a wide range of activities including camping, mountaineering, kayaking or gliding. These versatile, comfortable trousers feature an elasticised waist and two handwarming pockets.
Lochnagar is one of our favourite mountains and is the test arena for most of the Hilltrek clothing range. It rises above a high moorland in Royal Deeside with magnificent cliffs perfectly placed to catch some of the fiercest weather conditions in Scotland. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Wind resistant, water repellent, breathable and abrasion resistant.
- Made from Karisma Coolmax Ecomade recycled polyester made in the UK.
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Two handwarming pockets
- Karisma technical fleece
- Weight: Medium 12oz (330g)
Customise your trousers
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Zipped fly
- Non standard length