Lochnagar Fleece Jacket
- Product code:
- Technical fleece. Windproof mid-layer
- For active pursuits with zipped high collar and pockets
The Lochnagar Jacket is made from Karisma fabric, a warp-knit fleece which has superior wind resistance and better abrasion resistance than normal fleece. Karisma has good water repellency and dries quickly and is ideal as both an outer layer or a mid-layer fleece.
The Lochnagar Jacket features a number of useful zipped pockets and comes with a zipped high collar. This is a technical fleece designed to be used for highly active pursuits such as hill walking, mountaineering, mountain biking and skiing.
Lochnagar is one of our favourite mountains and is the test arena for most of the Hilltrek clothing range. It rises above a high moorland in Royal Deeside with magnificent cliffs perfectly placed to catch some of the fiercest weather conditions in Scotland. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Wind resistant and abrasion resistant Karisma fleece
- Chest gear pocket with gear loop
- Zipped high collar neck
- Full front zip with storm baffle
- Two waist height hand pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium 12oz (340g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Pertex lining
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length