Lochnagar Fleece Smock
- Product code:
- Wind & abrasion resistant. Flexible layer.
- A quick drying Karisma technical fleece smock ideal for highly active pursuits.
The Lochnagar is made from Karisma fabric, a warp-knit fleece which has superior wind resistance and better abrasion resistance than normal fleece. Karisma has good water repellency and dries quickly and is ideal as both an outer layer or a mid-layer fleece.
The smock features a number of useful zipped pockets and comes with a zipped high collar. This is a technical fleece designed to be used for highly active pursuits such as hill walking, mountaineering, mountain biking and skiing.
Lochnagar is one of our favourite mountains and is the test arena for most of the Hilltrek clothing range. It rises above a high moorland in Royal Deeside with magnificent cliffs perfectly placed to catch some of the fiercest weather conditions in Scotland. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Wind resistant and abrasion resistant Karisma fleece
- Above waist zipped through pocket
- Large zipped map pocket
- Chest gear pocket with gear loop
- Zipped high collar neck
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium 1lb 1oz (480g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Pertex lining
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length