Bennachie Fleece Trousers
- Product code:
- Wind & abrasion resistant. Versatile layer.
- Quick drying Karisma technical fleece trousers with good water repellency, ideal for a wide range of activities.
Bennachie Fleece Trousers are made from Karisma Fleece. Karisma is a warp-knit fleece, which has much better wind and abrasion resistance than normal fleece, as well as offering good water repellency and quick drying properties.
Our Bennachie Fleece Trousers can be used as a baselayer, midlayer or worn as overtrousers for a wide range of activities including camping, mountaineering, kayaking or gliding. These versatile, comfortable trousers feature an elasticised waist and two handwarming pockets.
The trousers are named after Bennachie, an iconic Aberdeenshire hill, complete with an iron age fort on the summit, which is visible over a wide area. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Windproof and abrasion-resistant fleece fabric
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Two handwarming pockets
- Karisma technical fleece
- Weight: Medium 12oz (330g)
Customise your trousers
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Zipped fly
- Non standard length