- Product code:
- Fully featured for extreme conditions.
- A waterproof Cotton Analogy® smock with reinforcement, ideal for intensive cold weather activities.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
This is a fully featured Cotton Analogy® smock in a longer length design, ideal for extreme conditions. The back of the arms, elbows and the shoulder areas are reinforced for increased wear resistance when carrying heavy rucksacks and skis. Side vent zippers for ventilation adjustment and easy removal.
The Liathach Smock's waist, hood and hem are easily adjusted to protect from the ravages of weather, and the design includes multiple pockets for storage of maps and all sorts of bits and pieces.
Liathach (meaning ‘the grey one’ in Scottish Gaelic) is a magnificent steep sided mountain in Torridon in the West Coast of Scotland, rated by many mountaineers and hillwalkers as Scotland's finest mountain. Find out more in our Glossary.
The Liathach is an ideal smock for a range of cold weather uses, especially those involving intensive activity. As an alternative smock for extreme conditions, made in our Double Ventile® material, consider the Cuillin Double Ventile® Smock.
- Reinforced shoulders
- Reinforced elbows
- Large zipped map pocket
- Zipped fleecy hand-warmer pockets
- Zipped left chest compass pocket
- Full integrated hood with volume adjuster
- Wired peak
- Drawcord hood, waist and hem
- Side zips
- Longer length smock
- Front storm flap with Velcro & zip closure
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- YKK zips used throughout
- L24 Ventile® outer, Nikwax Pump Liner inner
- Weight: Large 13.9oz (1300g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- L19 heavy duty Ventile® outer
- Studded front storm flap (in place of Velcro)
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length