Braemar DV Limited Edition Smock
- Product code:
- Lighter weight, fully waterproof.
- Limited Edition lighter weight version of the Braemar double-layered Ventile® smock with side zips and multiple pockets.
A limited edition fully waterproof, lighter weight version of our popular Braemar DV smock. This smock has an L35 Ventile® inner which is 30% lighter than the L24 Ventile® used in the Braemar DV smock. A versatile smock benefiting from being fully waterproof yet 15% lighter than other Double Ventile® smocks in our range. It's suitable for all weather conditions and ideal for bushcraft, nature watching, cold weather walking and field sports.
The dual coloured Braemar DV Limited Edition smock features side zips for added ventilation and a range of pockets as standard; it can also be customised for length.
Named after the village of Braemar, situated in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park and surrounded by stunning mountain scenery and beautiful glens containing ancient pine forests. Braemar was famously at the centre of the 1715 Jacobite rebellion. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Large zipped kangaroo map pocket and flap
- Integrated hood + volume adjuster
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets and flaps and zipped chest compass pocket
- Wired peak and drawcord
- Side zips
- Scooped hem with drawcord
- Front storm flap with Velcro & zip closure
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- L24 Ventile® Outer/L35 Ventile® Inner
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Large with all options 2lbs 2oz (960g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length