Braemar DV Smock
- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Multiple pockets.
- A versatile all-weather double-layered Ventile® smock with options to customise pockets & side zips.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
This is a fully waterproof version of our popular Braemar smock. A versatile windshirt, it's suitable for all weather conditions and ideal for bushcraft, nature watching, cold weather walking and field sports.
Available as a base no-frills Double Ventile® smock, the Braemar can also be customised by adding side zips for extra ventilation or optional extra pockets.
Named after the village of Braemar, situated in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park and surrounded by stunning mountain scenery and beautiful glens containing ancient pine forests. Braemar was famously at the centre of the 1715 Jacobite rebellion. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Large zipped kangaroo map pocket and flap
- Integrated hood + volume adjuster
- Wired peak and drawcord
- Scooped hem with drawcord
- Front storm flap with Velcro & zip closure
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- L24 Double Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Large with all options 2lbs 8oz (1130g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Side zips
- Studded front storm flap (in place of Velcro)
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets and flaps and zipped chest compass pocket
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length