Bealach Lightweight Ventile Smock
- Product code:
- Extra lightweight. Wind & showerproof with integral hood
- An extra lightweight version of our single-layer Ventile® smock.
The Bealach Ventile Smock is a classic lightweight over-the-head smock, available in lighter L35 single Ventile®, designed for windproof and showerproof use and giving excellent breathability.
It is ideal for walking or cycling when there is the chance of a light shower. L35 Ventile® is much more shower proof than synthetic windproof garments, and is 25% lighter than standard single Ventile® with a lower packable volume.
It is named after the famous Bealach na Bà (Pass of the cattle) near Applecross in the North West Highlands of Scotland, a hot sport for cycle tourists and bike-packers setting out to accomplish the arduous task of completing one of Britain's highest passes. The Bealach Smock is perfect for walking or cycling over mountain passes - often windy places.
If you require a lightweight smock without a hood, consider our Ballater Lightweight Smock. If you like the classic style of the Ballater in our regular L24 weight of Ventile®, choose our Braemar Smock.
- Integrated hood with volume adjuster and drawcord
- Front flap with Velcro fastening
- Front zip closure
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Scooped hem with drawcord
- L35 Single Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium 13oz (360g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length