Bealach Lightweight Ventile Smock
- Product code:
- Extra lightweight. Wind & showerproof with integral hood
- An extra lightweight version of our single-layer Ventile® smock.
The Bealach Ventile Smock is a classic lightweight over-the-head smock, available in lighter L35 single Ventile®, designed for windproof and showerproof use and giving excellent breathability.
It is ideal for walking or cycling when there is the chance of a light shower. L35 Ventile® is much more shower proof than synthetic windproof garments, and is 25% lighter than standard single Ventile® with a lower packable volume.
It is named after the famous Bealach na Bà (Pass of the cattle)near Applecross in the North West Highlands of Scotland, a hot sport for cycle tourists and bike-packers setting out to accomplish the arduous task of completing one of Britain's highest passes. The Bealach Smock is perfect for walking or cycling over mountain passes often windy places.
If you require a lightweight smock without a hood, consider our Ballater Lightweight Smock. If you like the classic style of the Ballater in our regular L24 weight of Ventile®, choose our Braemar Smock.
- Integrated hood with volume adjuster and drawcord
- Front flap with Velcro fastening
- Front zip closure
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Scooped hem with drawcord
- L35 Single Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium 13oz (360g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length