Suilven Ventile Pile Jacket (New)
- Product code:
- Ventile® outer. Deep fibre pile fleece inner.
- A versatile cold weather jacket with breathable outer and warm pile inner.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
A versatile, warm jacket combining Ventile® and Deep Fibre Pile ideal for cold weather outdoor activities such as mountaineering, bushcraft, trekking and professional outdoor activities. The Suilven jacket combines the features of Ventile® - robustness, breathability, showerproof and quietness - with the wicking properties of deep fibre pile. Robustness and fire spark resistant makes the jacket ideal for bushcraft and similar activities.
- Ventile® Cotton outer which is quiet, robust, windproof, showerproof and breathable
- Deep fibre pile lining which wicks sweat, dries fast and retains warmth even when wet
- Can be worn next to the skin
- Two way YKK zip with outer storm flap
- Two zipped lined outer hand-warmer pockets with storm flaps
- Inner zipped pocket which is OS map compatible
- Chest pocket with storm flap and inner gear retaining loop
- Hem drawcord adjustable
- L24 Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: 1100g for size Medium
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Optional detachable wired hood with two way adjustable volume and front storm flap
- L19 heavy duty Ventile® (Olive only)
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length