Suilven Ventile Fibre Pile Smock
- Product code:
- Ventile® outer. Deep fibre pile inner.
- A versatile cold weather smock with weatherproof outer and warm pile inner.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
A versatile, warm smock combining Ventile® and Deep Fibre Pile ideal for cold weather outdoor activities such as mountaineering, bushcraft, trekking and professional outdoor activities. The Suilven smock combines the features of Ventile® - robustness, breathability, showerproof and quietness - with the wicking properties of deep fibre pile. Robustness and fire spark resistant makes the smock ideal for bushcraft and similar activities.
- Ventile® Cotton outer which is quiet, robust, windproof, showerproof and breathable
- Deep fibre pile lining which wicks sweat, dries fast and retains warmth even when wet
- High neck collar with storm flap and ½ length zip
- Can be worn next to the skin
- Two way YKK zipped side vents with inner storm flap to control ventilation and to ease removal
- Two zipped lined hand-warmer through pockets with outer storm flaps
- Large front kangaroo pocket which is OS map compatible
- Chest pocket with storm flap and inner gear retaining loop
- Hem drawcord adjustable
- L24 Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: 1100g for size Medium
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- L19 heavy duty Ventile® (Olive only)
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length