Greenspot® Organic DV Jacket
- Product code:
- Classic design. Optional hood. Organic.
- Designed for cold weather cycle touring, a double-layered Organic Ventile® waterproof jacket with accessible pockets.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
Inspired by the much loved, but sadly no longer available, Greenspot Nomad Jacket made by Bertram Dudley and Son of Yorkshire, the double-layered Organic Greenspot® DV Jacket is designed for cold weather cycle touring along with a wide range of other uses.
The organic fabric features PFC-free water repellency and the front pockets are angled to give accessibility on the move plus there are easily accessible rear pockets for map storage. An optional hood is available which fits over a cycle helmet and also makes the jacket more versatile for walking. Optional side tabs enable the waist to be adjusted.
- High neck with built in studded section (for use with optional hood)
- Two zipped slight angled chest pockets with outer zip guards
- Two zipped slight angled lower pockets with outer zip guards
- Two zipped back pockets with outer zip guards
- Heavyweight 2-way front zip
- Scooped hem
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- L24 Organic Double Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium 1lb 9.5oz (725g)
Customise your jacket
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Side tabs
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length