Uisge Cotton Analogy Mountain Hat
- Product code:
- Windproof, waterproof & breathable
- Extreme mountain hat in Cotton Analogy with visor and ear flaps for wet and cold conditions.
- Premium colours cost £15 extra
The Uisge Mountain Hat is designed for cold and wet conditions.
Waterproof and windproof with excellent breathability due to construction from Cotton Analogy, an outer layer of Ventile® Cotton and an inner Nikwax Analogy lining.
Perfect for all weather adventures on mountains and moorlands and for working outdoors.
- Waterproof and windproof
- Wired visor for protection from sun which can be folded up.
- Ear flaps which can be folded up depending on conditions.
- Loops for attaching under the chin with cord(not supplied)
- Rear adjustable elastic cord for a perfect fit
- Two sizes available S/M and L/XL
- 75 g in L/XL
- 100% Ventile® cotton outer, Synthetic Nikwax Analogy Inner.
- Made in Scotland
Uisge is Scottish Gaelic for water and rain. The Scottish Gaelic phrase 'Tha an t-uisge ann' imeans 'It is raining' in English. Whisky comes from the Scottish Gaelic phrase 'Uisge beatha' which means 'water of life'.
The Uisge Mountain Hat is perfect for wet conditions.