Blaven SV Cargo Trousers
- Product code:
- Wind & showerproof. Bellow cargo pockets.
- Single-layer Ventile® trousers with bellow cargo pockets, featuring reinforced ankle, seat and articulated knee.
These are tough, hard-wearing and rustle free trousers in Single Ventile®, wind and showerproof and highly breathable. They are highly practical with useful, easily accessible bellow pockets for storage. Double Ventile® protection on the ankle, knees and seat makes them perfect for walking through rough undergrowth.
As with all Hilltrek Ventile® and Cotton Analogy® products, Blaven SV Cargo Trousers have minimal rustle making them ideal for wildlife photographers, nature watchers, bushcraft enthusiasts as well as field sports enthusiasts and gardeners.
Named after Blaven (Bla Bheinn), one of the most magnificent mountains in Scotland; a great isolated citadel of rock with fabulous views. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Bellow pockets with studded closure storm flap on each leg
- Front hand-warmer pockets
- Front zipped security pockets
- Articulated reinforced knee Double Ventile® patches
- Ankle scuff patch
- Reinforced Double Ventile® seat
- 2 rear seat pockets
- Fitted waistband
- Fly zip and stud closure
- L24 Single Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: 34" waist 1lb 3oz (575g)
Customise your trousers
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- No rear pockets
- Non standard length