Blaven Hybrid Ventile Cargo Trousers
- Product code:
- Wind & showerproof. Bellow cargo pockets.
- Hybrid Ventile® trousers with bellow cargo pockets, featuring reinforced ankle, seat and articulated knee.
These are tough, hard-wearing and rustle free trousers in Ventile®, wind and showerproof and highly breathable. They are highly practical with useful, easily accessible bellow pockets for storage.
Double Ventile® protection on the areas exposed to rain - thighs, knees and seat - ensure that Blaven Hybrid Trousers are perfect for protection in wet conditions when wearing a long jacket and thigh length boots or gaiters.
As with all Hilltrek Ventile® and Cotton Analogy® products, Blaven Hybrid Ventile Cargo Trousers have minimal rustle making them ideal for wildlife photographers, nature watchers, bushcraft enthusiasts as well as field sports enthusiasts and gardeners.
Named after Blaven (Bla Bheinn), one of the most magnificent mountains in Scotland; a great isolated citadel of rock with fabulous views. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Bellow pockets with studded closure storm flap on each leg
- Front hand-warmer pockets
- Front zipped security pockets
- Articulated reinforced knee Double Ventile® patches
- Double Ventile® above knee.
- Ankle scuff patch
- Reinforced Double Ventile® seat
- 2 rear seat pockets
- Fitted waistband
- Fly zip and stud closure
- L24 Single Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: 34" waist 1lb 3oz (575g)
Customise your trousers
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- No rear pockets
- Non standard length