Braemar SV Plus Smock
- Product code:
- Wind & showerproof. Multiple pockets.
- A hooded single-layered Ventile® lightweight smock with kangaroo, handwarmer and chest compass pocket.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
If you like having pockets in your windshirt, this single Ventile® version of our popular Braemar Smock will be ideal. Hand-warmer pockets keep your hands warm on the coldest days and a zipped chest pocket is perfect for storing a compass, wallet or phone. Optional side zips can be added, which provide extra ventilation and help in removing the garment.
Named after the village of Braemar, situated in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park and surrounded by stunning mountain scenery and beautiful glens containing ancient pine forests. Braemar was famously at the centre of the 1715 Jacobite rebellion. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Integrated hood + volume adjuster and drawcord
- Kangaroo pocket and storm flap
- Hand-warmer pockets and flaps
- Compass pocket
- Scooped hem with drawcord
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Front flap with Velcro
- Front zip closure
- L24 Single Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Large 1lb 12oz (785g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Side zips
- Studded front flap (in place of Velcro)
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length