Braemar Organic Hybrid Smock
- Product code:
- Waterproof shoulders & hood. Organic Ventile.
- A practical, highly breathable single-layered Organic Ventile® smock with double-layered waterproof hood & shoulders.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
The Braemar Organic Hybrid Smock is fully waterproof in the shoulders and hood and weatherproof elsewhere, creating a smock which is lightweight but can be worn in most conditions including showers and sleet/snow. The organic fabric features PFC-free water repellency. The windshirt's hybrid concept gives excellent breathability, making it Ideal for mountain biking, hillwalking, skiing, climbing and bushcraft.
Available as a base no-frills smock, the Braemar Organic Hybrid can also be customised by adding side zips or extra pockets.
Named after the village of Braemar, situated in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park and surrounded by stunning mountain scenery and beautiful glens containing ancient pine forests. Braemar was famously at the centre of the 1715 Jacobite rebellion. Find out more in our Glossary.
Consider a Talorc Hybrid Jacket as a non organic fabric alternative full zip garment.
- Double Organic Ventile® integrated hood with volume adjuster and drawcord
- Reinforced shoulders
- Kangaroo pocket and flap
- Scooped hem with drawcord
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Front storm flap with Velcro & zip closure
- L24 Single Organic Ventile®
- L24 Double Organic Ventile® on hood and shoulders
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Large with all options 2lbs 8oz (1130g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Side zips
- Studded front storm flap (in place of Velcro)
- Hand-warmer pockets and flaps and chest compass pocket
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length