Talorc DV Jacket
- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Athletic fit.
- A double-layered Ventile® jacket with multiple pockets and temperature control features - perfect for winter activities.
This double-layer Ventile® fully waterproof version of our Talorc Hybrid Jacket is perfect for winter walking, bushcraft, nature watching and skiing.
Featuring an athletic fit, this stylish jacket features a distinctive Pictish inspired goose logo. On a practical level, there is a host of zipped pockets for safely storing away your essentials, including an inner mobile phone pocket with wire access for ear-phones. An adjustable hem and hood allow for temperature control in a variety of conditions. For even more heat control and comfort, add optional underarm pit-zips.
For a lighter weight version of the Talorc optimised for less arduous conditions, take a look at our Talorc Hybrid Ventile Jacket.
The Talorc Ventile® Jacket is inspired by our Pictish forefathers who were tough and uncompromising and yet created unique and beautiful art. It is named after a Pictish King said to originate from the North East of Scotland.
- Athletic fit
- Goose logo (contrast colour)
- 2 chest compass pockets
- 2 lower hand-warmer pockets with bias edge detail (contrast colour)
- Articulated elbow patches (contrast colour)
- Integrated hood + volume adjuster
- Front zip guard (contrast colour)
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Drawcord hood and hem
- Heavyweight 2-way front zip
- Inner phone pocket (with wire access for ear-phones)
- L24 Double Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium 2lbs 7oz (1112g)
Customise your jacket
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length