Schiehallion Ventile Cagoule
- Product code:
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
- Wind & shower proof. Traditional style.
- A 'no frills' style of lightweight, low rustle, compact jacket.
The Schiehallion Single Ventile® Jacket is designed for windproof and light shower proof use. The design draws on traditional styling from the cagoule era, it's virtue is in its simplicity. The Schiehallion offers excellent weather protection and durability as well as a 'no frills' style. It packs away easily and is lightweight.
The Schiehallion features an integral hood with volume adjuster, velcro closure cuffs, front storm flap with velcro closure and large pockets with storm flaps.
This jacket is named after Schiehallion - in English "Fairy Hill of the Caledonians' - the well known mountain in the Scottish Central Highlands where contour lines were invented as part of an 18th century experiment to determine the mass of the earth . Find out more in our Glossary>.
- Large pockets with storm flap and velcro fastening
- Integrated two piece hood + volume adjuster with drawcord adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Front storm flap with full velcro fastening
- Heavyweight two way front zip
- L24 Single Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium 595g 1lb 5oz
Customise your jacket
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length