- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Warm & durable.
- Classically styled, below knee length Cotton Analogy® breeches with multiple pockets.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
Classically styled, below knee length breeches. Made from Hilltrek's unique Cotton Analogy® fabric which combines a Ventile® outer with a Nikwax Analogy® inner, our Canisp breeches are fully waterproof, warm and durable - perfect for foul weather activities on the hills and moors.
These hard-wearing breeches feature reinforced knee patches and the knee gusset gives added comfort and ease of movement. As with all Hilltrek Cotton Analogy® products, Canisp breeches have minimal rustle making them good for field sports, walking, nature watching, photography and bushcraft.
Canisp is a cone shaped mountain in the far north west of Scotland situated in the parish of Assynt with beautiful views. Find out more in our Glossary.
- 2 front patch pockets
- 2 zipped back pockets
- Knees patches
- Below knee cuff with tabs and velcro
- Fly zip and waist stud closure
- Belt loops
- Fitted waistband
- YKK zips used throughout
- L24 Ventile® outer, Nikwax® Pump Liner inner
- Weight: 38R 1lb 4oz (560g)
Customise your breeches
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- No rear pockets
- Non-standard length