Cabrach Organic SV Trousers
- Product code:
- Wind & showerproof. Comfort fit. Organic Ventile.
- With reinforced knee and seat, single-layer Organic Ventile® trousers with front and back pockets.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
These are tough and hardwearing trousers made from wind and showerproof - and low noise - Organic Single Ventile®. With a higher rise waistband, elasticised for a comfortable fit, and deep rear zipped security pockets, the Cabrach SV Trousers also feature Double Ventile® protection on the knees and seat for added durability.
As with all Hilltrek Ventile® and Cotton Analogy® products, Cabrach Trousers have minimal rustle making them good for walkers, wildlife photographers, nature watchers and bushcraft enthusiasts.
Named after The Cabrach (Gaelic: A' Chabrach) a vast high moorland dotted with abandoned crofts amidst the wild rolling hills of the North East of Scotland. The name means "antler place". Find out more in our Glossary.
- 2 front hand-warmer pockets
- Reinforced knee patches
- Single pleated fronts
- Reinforced Double Ventile® seat
- 2 rear seat zipped pockets
- Waistband with comfort elastic at sides and wide belt loops
- Fly zip and stud closure
- Organic L24 Single Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: 38R 1lb 2oz (530g)
Customise your trousers
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Bellow cargo pockets
- No rear pockets
- Non standard length