Blaven Organic Hybrid Ventile Trousers
- Product code:
- Wind & showerproof. Lower rise fit. Organic.
- Hybrid Organic Ventile® trousers with front zipped pockets, featuring reinforced ankle, seat and articulated knee.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
These are tough, hardwearing and rustle free trousers in Single Organic Ventile® with PFC-free water repellency.
Double Ventile® protection on the areas exposed to rain - thighs, knees and seat - ensure that Blaven Hybrid Trousers are perfect for protection in wet conditions when wearing a long jacket and thigh length boots or gaiters.
As with all Hilltrek Ventile® and Cotton Analogy® products, Blaven Trousers have minimal rustle making them ideal for wildlife photographers, nature watchers, bushcraft enthusiasts as well as field sports enthusiasts and gardeners. Read more about our Organic Ventile® range in our Blog>
Named after Blaven (Bla Bheinn), one of the most magnificent mountains in Scotland; a great isolated citadel of rock with fabulous views. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Front hand-warmer pockets
- Front zipped security pockets
- Articulated reinforced knee Double Ventile® patches
- Ankle scuff patch
- Reinforced Double Ventile® seat
- Double Ventile® above knee.
- 2 rear seat pockets
- Fitted waistband
- Fly zip and stud closure
- L24 Single Organic Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: 34" waist 1lb 3oz (600g)
Customise your trousers
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Bellow cargo pockets
- No rear pockets
- Non standard length