Foinaven Organic CA Smock
- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Multiple pockets. Organic
- A versatile, waterproof Organic Cotton Analogy® smock ideal for high/low levels of activity.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
A fully waterproof Organic Cotton Analogy® smock, the Foinaven Smock's unique material makes it ideal for activities which combine periods of high output with spells of inaction. This makes it perfect for a wide range of outdoor activities including many fieldsports, fishing and nature watching, as well as walking and mountaineering.
The Foinaven's integrated hood and hem are easily adjusted by drawcord to protect from the ravages of weather. The garment features multiple pockets for storage of maps and all sorts of bits and pieces. Optional side vent zippers are available for extra ventilation, and to help in removing the garment easily.
Named after Foinaven (Gaelic: Foinne Bheinn) a classic mountain situated in the far north-west corner of the Scottish Highlands. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Large zipped map pocket
- Zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Zipped left chest compass pocket
- Integrated hood with volume adjuster
- Wired peak
- Drawcord hood and hem
- Front storm flap with Velcro & zip closure
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- YKK zips used throughout
- L24 Organic Ventile® outer, Nikwax Pump Liner inner
- Weight: Large 2lbs 5oz (1045g)
Customise your smock
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Side zips
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length