Dee Wading Jacket
- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Highly breathable.
- Designed jointly with a River Dee ghillie, a Cotton Analogy® fishing jacket with a tough outer and multiple pockets.
A fully waterproof and highly breathable fishing jacket designed for wading in even the worst spring and autumn weather conditions. The Ventile® outer is tough enough to resist tearing from the most persistent undergrowth. The attached hood is designed to keep out the wind-driven rain and give good visibility.
The Dee Wading Jacket was designed in conjunction with a leading ghillie on the River Dee who refined the features to suit the discerning river angler. Its high breathability ensures that you stay dry even when lugging your fishing gear to the fishing hut in warm and wet days.
The Dee (Scottish Gaelic: Uisge Dhè) is the river flowing past our village of Aboyne. It rises in Wells of Dee on Braeriach on the Cairngorm Plateau, the highest source of a major river in the UK, and flows to Aberdeen, a distance of 140km (87miles). It is one of the most important salmon fishing rivers in Scotland. Find out more in our Glossary.
- 2 large chest bellow pockets
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Poachers pocket at back accessible at both sides
- Attached roll-away wired hood
- Volume adjuster drawcord hood and hem
- 5 D-rings, including rear net D-ring
- Drainage eyelets in bellow pockets
- Drainage eyelets at hem
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Double front storm flaps with studs
- Heavyweight 2-way zip
- Large pocket accessible under front flap
- Inside patch pocket
- YKK zips used throughout
- L24 Ventile® outer, Nikwax pump liner inner
- Weight: 2lbs 12.6oz (1263g)
Customise your jacket
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length