SALE Braemar SV Smock
- Product code:
- Wind & showerproof. Classic style with hood.
- A versatile single-layered Ventile® lightweight smock with integrated hood and pocket.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
SALE RAIL - An over-the-head, classic styled smock with hood, designed for windproof and showerproof use. The Braemar Single Ventile® smock provides good weather protection with a storm flap and adjustable hood and hem.
The Braemar windshirt is a versatile garment which can be used for a wide range of activities including cycling, walking, climbing and bushcraft. The smock's versatile hood can be adjusted to fit over a cycling helmet, climbing helmet or bobble hat and the large front kangaroo pocket is ideal for storing an OS map or bits and pieces such as phone or keys.
Ventile is now made with PFC free Durable Water Repellency (DWR). This Sale Rail garment is made from PFC C6 DWR.
The smock is named after the village of Braemar, situated in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park and surrounded by stunning mountain scenery and beautiful glens containing ancient pine forests. Braemar was famously at the centre of the 1715 Jacobite rebellion. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Integrated hood with volume adjuster and drawcord
- Kangaroo pocket with storm flap closure
- Scooped hem with drawcord
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Front storm flap with Velcro & zip closure
- L24 Single Ventile® with PFC C6 DWR
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium 1lb 2oz (526g)