Dear Customers and Suppliers,
The COVID-19 virus situation is developing on a daily basis and the UK is still effectively under a lock-down although over the next few weeks the situation may change.
Our shop has closed following government guidance and the business continues to trade on-line only with the workshop still operational.
We are operating under the ‘Coronavirus (COVID-19): business and social distancing guidance’ published by the Scottish Government which was published on 25th of March.
- Staff working on the premises have been limited to enable social distancing.
- Third parties are not permitted into the building and there is no staff contact with couriers.
- Rigorous cleansing of common areas is conducted on a regular basis.
- Staff drive individually from their homes a short distance to work with no contact to others.
- Office functions have been moved to working from home.
- Staff conduct hand cleansing and observe social distancing.
- Staff will be sent home to ‘self isolate’ if they are exhibiting symptoms of the virus.
We ask that customers and sales reps don't visit our premises until further notice.
Our supply chain has not been impacted and we have sufficient materials stock to support our manufacturing activity for the foreseeable future.
Our retail business is working on-line with local deliveries provided by Deeside Activity Park's services.
Our repair service is functional however we must ask you to ensure that all garments are thoroughly washed. We will disinfect parcels and garments on receipt.
In future it may be that our service is impacted if our staffing levels are significantly reduced.
We will issue regular updates via this blog, direct emails and social media.
Our email and office based services are operating remotely and we will continue to answer emails and respond to phone calls.
Keep safe -Stay local
Update Published 12th May 2020