Rannoch DV Jacket
- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Lower bellow pockets.
- With roomy sleeves designed for freedom of movement, a double-layered Ventile® jacket with multiple pockets, ideal for many outdoor pursuits.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
A fully specified Double Ventile® Jacket ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities including field sports, bushcraft, birdwatching, walking and wearing in town.
The jacket features an array of pockets including bellow pockets, perfect for storing large items. The sleeve design provides excellent freedom of movement, perfect for field sports, nature watching and photography. An optional detachable hood can be specified.
This jacket is named after Rannoch Moor, a wild and inhospitable yet beautiful place near Glen Coe, which was at the heart of the last significant icefield in the UK. The Great Moor of Rannoch is known for its wildlife and featured in the novel Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson. Find out more in our Glossary.
- Roomy 3-piece sleeve
- 2 lower bellow pockets
- Waist drawcord
- Double front storm flaps with studs
- Chin flap
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Heavyweight 2-way zip
- Inner map pocket
- Inner patch pocket
- L24 Double Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Medium with hood 2lbs 14oz (1300g)
Customise your jacket
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Three piece detachable hood
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length