Rannoch DV Jacket (Ladies)
- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Ladies' fit.
- With roomy sleeves for freedom of movement, a double-layered Ventile® jacket with multiple pockets, ideal for many outdoor pursuits.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
A highly specified Double Ventile® Jacket with a ladies' fit and styling. The Rannoch DV Jacket is fully waterproof making it ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities including field sports, bushcraft, birdwatching, walking and wearing in town.
It has an array of pockets including bellow pockets, perfect for storing larger items. The roomy sleeve design provides freedom of movement, perfect for field sports, nature watching and photography. An detachable hood can be specified as an option.
It is named after Rannoch Moor, a wild and inhospitable yet beautiful place near Glen Coe, which was at the heart of the last significant icefield in the UK. The Great Moor of Rannoch is known for its wildlife and featured in Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson. Find out more in our Glossary.
For an alternative jacket featuring inset rather than bellows pockets, see the Alligin DV Jacket (Ladies).
- Roomy 3-piece sleeve
- 2 lower bellow pockets
- Waist drawcord
- Double front storm flaps with studs
- Chin flap
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Heavyweight 2-way zip
- Inner map pocket
- Inner patch pocket
- YKK zips used throughout
- L24 Double Ventile®
- Weight: XS (with hood) 2lbs 10.5oz (1200g)
Customise your jacket
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Three piece detachable hood
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length