Cuillin DV Jacket
- Product code:
- Fully featured for extreme conditions.
- Reinforced for increased wear resistance, a double-layered Ventile® jacket with multiple pockets and integrated hood.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
A fully featured Double Ventile® Jacket ideal for extreme conditions. The back of the arms & elbows and shoulder areas are reinforced for increased wear resistance when carrying heavy rucksacks or skis. The waist, hood and hem are adjustable to protect from the ravages of weather. The jacket features multiple pockets for storage of maps and all the essential kit you like to keep close to hand.
Named after The Cuillin (Gaelic: An Cuilthionn). This is the iconic mountain range on the Isle of Skye in the West of Scotland which are alpine-like peaks above sea lochs. Find out more in our Glossary.
"Despite the sun the temperature was about -15C with a stiff breeze so wind chills of around -25 to -30 C. The jacket was superb." Read one Hilltrek customer's review of the Cuillin Jacket in our Blog.
- Reinforced shoulders
- Reinforced elbows
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets with flaps
- Integrated hood + volume adjuster
- Wired peak
- Drawcord hood, waist and hem
- Double front storm flaps with studs
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Heavyweight 2-way zip
- Inner map pocket
- Inner patch pocket
- L24 Double Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Large 3lbs 2oz (1410g)
Customise your jacket
The following options are available to customise your garment (supplements apply):
- Premium colours
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length