Alligin DV Jacket (Ladies)
- Product code:
- Fully waterproof. Ladies' fit.
- A durable and quiet double-layered Ventile® jacket for all year wear, ideal for walking, nature watching and photography.
- Premium colours cost £20 extra
A fully waterproof walking jacket, styled and fitted for ladies. The Double Ventile® jacket is durable and quiet, perfect for nature watching and photography in the worst of conditions.
The hem and integral hood are fully adjustable and the jacket features a host of zipped pockets for secure storage of everything that you need to keep handy. The jacket is particularly suited for all year walking and nature watching.
As an alternative women's fit jacket with larger bellows pockets, consider the Rannoch DV Ladies Jacket.
This jacket is named after Beinn Alligin in Torridon, in the North West of Scotland - an iconic mountain with fantastic views over wild moorlands and out to sea. Find out more in our Glossary>.
- 1 zipped chest compass pocket
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets with flaps
- Integrated hood + volume adjuster
- Wired peak
- Drawcord hood and hem
- Double front storm flaps with studs
- Chin flap
- Waist drawcord
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Inner features
- Map pocket
- Patch pocket
- L24 Double Ventile®
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: Small 2lbs 6oz (1065g)
Customise your jacket
- Non-standard sleeve length
- Non-standard length